On 28.12.2020 the German Federal Railway Authority (EBA) has accepted the conformity assessment body SCONRAIL GmbH as a Designated Body (DeBo) in Germany and as a Notified Body (NoBo) for the field of activity of railway vehicles. Thus, we can again offer our customers conformity assessments against the notified national technical rules (NNTR) in Germany.
The Swiss ticket for the tracks of Europe
SCONRAIL is the Swiss conformity assessment body with an international range of operation for EC certification, Certification of ECM, Risk assessments and inspections around the railways.
SCONRAIL conducts assessments and issues certificates for components and systems in the field of railbound traffic which are necessary for the approval by the national safety authorities.
SCONRAIL supports your project success
- More than 100 experts in all areas of the railways with long-time international experience – and hence the capability for the execution also of large projects with high complexity
- competence in all areas of the railways
- efficient execution of assessments thanks to services from one hand - as Notified Body (NoBo), Designated Body (DeBo) and Risk Assessment Body (AsBo)
- intelligent company structure for dynamic and efficiency in project management
- established contacts and relations with the European agency for railways EUAR, national safety authorities and testing bodies
Make way for you
Benefit from the strong partnership for all your needs in the field of assessment, check and certification around the railways.